Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just another Tuesday

 I am running in a 5k on the 4th of July with a friend of mine. I am pretty excited to be in my first race! I've been taking spin, power pump (Dewayne's death trap), and running pretty regularly the past few weeks. I'm updating my workout list for the race though. It's only 2 weeks away!!!  


Also, after re-reading my last depressing post, I just want to use that as proof of what stress, lack of sleep, crappy eating, and limited exercise can do to you! Some of the sentences I wrote didn't even make sense, hell I didn't even finish one of the sentences. To top off my 'little crappy feelings' I had, which I blame on anatomy, I got a migraine Saturday. Just a little FYI for those of you that don't know me, but I suffer, yes SUFFER, from cluster headaches.  Look them up! They are different from migraines and I used to have one almost every month, then I lost weight, started eating and exercising regularly and was on a 6 month spree of no headaches! That is until Saturday, the day of a fun girls trip and I get hit with a cluster headache right before we left.

 So my words of wisdom: take care of yourself, or you'll feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment