Friday, June 17, 2011

Emo-ish post

I am in a funky mood. Meaning I am getting a little weird and possibly not making sense on this post. So be prepared for a possibly boring and confusing post.

Still interested?

Ok here it goes.

 So to begin my 'diet' has sucked so bad it's embarassing. I'm not on an ACTUAL diet persay but my eating habits. I have have noticed myself eating CRAP people, I mean food with no nutritional value or that even tastes that good it just feeeels good. Anatomy has made me the revert to my old ways of diet coke addiction and grazing on food just because it is within my reach.

Next I'm feeling down because I've been stressed to the max with school and have been slowly figuring out some personal issues I have with myself and in relationships with others. You don't really know someone or yourself until you are running on empty with no sleep and THEN your brain starts throwing out the confusing crap about "your meaning in life". Anyways, I'm tired,  to say in the least.

But the little energy left in me will NOT let this post be a complete whiny post. I am running today, it will help me clear my mind. It always does. Then maybe I can get 8 hours of sleep and not wake up contemplating my place in life, or contemplating eating pizza for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment