Thursday, April 14, 2011

To Do List: Get it together!

Good morning! It is Thursday morning and I have already finished 30 minutes of yoga, eaten oatmeal, and am drinking a cup of green tea this very second! I slept a total of 8 hours (this is rare ya'll!) and feel ready for the day. I have a physiology test tomorrow on the Gastric System (such a lovely system!). I don't have class today and will be studying the entire day. I studied in a Starbucks yesterday and I was suprised how much I accomplished studying outside of my room or the library. I will probably go back today too, I just hate to pay for that overpriced latte-con-fatttay-shiz. I have my own coffee maker at home and my own fat free vanilla creamer...Anyways, yesterday I also bought a Brita water filter! Only 10 bucks and I'm hoping to save some money on water, I drink (and am proud!) about 4 bottles a day! Something about the New Orleans tap water, it's sick, gross, and I can't get used to it. So now we both win, with the Brita filter.
                                                     Water that is!!!!!!!!
*Update on my workout life. I ran in the park 2 days ago and really surprised myself with how far I ran outside. I normally run on the treadmill but the weather has been so nice lately I went to the park and I plan to keep training there. It opens at 5 am (yes! a.m. workouts ROCK) I am such a morning person it's crazy annoying for all you cranky sleepy heads out there. I ran the 1.8 mile loop twice! Ok, some I walked, but only max a minute and it was mainly to look at ducks or to pet a Great Dane named Tiger. Also I am recommending Jillian Michaels' Shred video for anyone who wants to tone up and has little time for a workout. the workout is only 25 minutes long and a killllllller. I moved up to level 2 yesterday...it's painful! I'm so sore STILL and am dreading shredding again.
*Update on OT school: Only 2 weeks left in this semester! WOOHOO! Not that I don't like school, I love it, I do not however share the same love for physiology and am ready to be over and done with that class. I just need a break and luckily we are getting one for Easter next week and I can go home! Some of my classmates went to the AOTA conference in Philadelphia this morning so I will be interested to see what all they learn when they get back. Also it's share a poem day for my interactive reasoning class...We have to "whip out" a poem and read it to people. So here's mine! There was a specific format we had to follow and literally had 3 minutes to do this:
                                                      Smile
                                                  Hello, teeth
                                       A welcome without words
                                                    Open

Cheeeeese! Over and out have a PRODUCTIVE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment