Monday, May 23, 2011

Just a downtown girl...

So the "cool" place to live in the NO is uptown. I just moved a little further DOWNtown, that's right, and have been crazy busy trying to move in and out of my old place. I am moving in with a girl in my OT class from California and we have been so pressed for time with the move. Besides our scary parking lot, and very narrow hallways, it's not so bad. We have a kitchen and a living room and I'll be moving in a loveseat and coffee table tomorrow. It never ends!


In other NEW news, we are starting our second semester of school with the physical therapy students. We will be taking anatomy and cadaver (eek!) lab with them. Anatomy should be interesting, I have never dissected a cadaver before though, so this should be a learning experience for sure.....

I see dead people.

Who am I kidding??? Anybody who knows me knows I love this kind of stuff!!!! I seriously cannot wait to see the brain, and no not in a freaky way but in an OT way so I can better and more fully understand my practice.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Moving in to a new place away from home is quite challenging, but I’m sure you’re gonna learn a lot. It’s a good idea that you shared the place with someone you already know. Having a company is always comforting. The next time you move again, it will be easier if you pack everything all at the same time. Load all of your belongings in your car, so you won’t have to go back to your old place again and again. :)

    Elias Madden

    ReplyDelete