Monday, November 21, 2011

Thinking and thanking

Thinking:   I wish it was Christmas break, I'm going to the beach on Wednesday, I'm nervous about tomorrow morning, eat one helping at Thanksgiving dinner, buy pumpkin, workout class kicked my butt today, need to do laundry, nervous about tomorrow STILL, Christmas party, gingerbread, peppermint bark, want to eat nutella stuffed french toast (via the Pin ), need to make a christmas list, I need to pack, and can i really do this?

Thanking:    I have family to visit over the weekend at the BEEEACH, good health, true friends,  my family, OT school, my bed, for such a great Mom, and rolling with the punches.

Side note- I just noticed it took me a considerably longer amount of time to think of things I'm thankful for than for my worrisome thoughts/cravings in the thinking section.

This means it's time for a makeover in my way of thinking, and what a better week than THANKSgiving.

Why is it so hard for us to think of the good things we have already been blessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment