Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Allergies....F you

I feel like garbage today. I am having one of the MOST stressful weeks thus far in OT school. Which is good because I am starting to feel like my classes are challenging me, but JUST when I feel like I have my shit together, the sun is coming out, and the flowers are blooming and BAM I cannot breathe!


Dreaded allergy season, of course would show up uninvited for my week full of assignments and tests. I am determined to not let it slow me down and have been trying to keep up my exercise 1.) so I can keep my stress levels down (I hope!) 2.) to maybe knock this crap out!!This is one of those weeks when you hope, pray, or consider selling your soul for Friday to NOT get here! I have a huge physiology test I am so unprepared for it. but on the positive side, (firm believer of the glass always being full!!) I am going to the beach this weekend for a much needed break, activities will include margaritas, sunshine, reading, and banana splits(<---hey its for an assignment. Seriously!). More to come later, when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment